Gun Law and the Use of Force Seminar
with Firearms Attorney Sean List
Come Spend the evening with New Hampshire's Prominent Firearms Attorney Sean List.
This is the perfect time for you learn the necessary things you need to know about firearms law. Improper use of your firearm can get you into serious legal trouble if not land you in jail. If you're a gun owner and own a gun for personal or home protection or carry a firearm on a regular basis in New Hampshire or other states; you're going to want to take this class. In this class we will discuss the law aspects of firearms and personal protection, the use of lethal force in and outside the home and how it applies to private citizens, protection of others, selling, buying, concealed vs. open carry and much, much more. (Course 3-4 Hours). There is a question and answer session after the seminar allowing you ask the questions you've been wanting to ask. Come ask an actual Attorney and get the facts you need to protect yourself.
Topics in this course:
- NH Permits & Licensing
- NH State Law vs. Federal Laws and how they interact.
- NH RSA:159 Public Safety & Welfare
- NH RSA:207 Fish & Game
- NH RSA:627 Criminal Code
- NH RSA:630 & 650 Criminal Code
- Traveling with your firearm (Autos, Planes & Trains)
- When you can Use of Lethal Force and what you ABSOLUTELY need to know.
- Selling and Buying guns, private sales, interstate & intrastate
- Transferred Intent
- Disparity of Force and what it means
- Defending Life & Property (know the difference)
- Carrying in Schools and what you need to know.
- The aftermath of a defensive shooting and Dealing with the Police
- Legal Defense Insurance
- Firearms Owners Protection Act (FOPA)
- Preemption Laws and How they apply
- NH Stand your Ground Law
- The NH Castle Doctrine
- What is Justifiable Homicide
- Where you can legally carry and where you can't.
- How Fish & Game laws also apply to you.
- Pistols, Shotguns & Rifles
- And Much More.
December 14, 2022 ~ 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Defensive Strategies, LLC
712 Mast Road (2nd Floor)
Manchester, NH 03102