The Use of Force & the Law
KNOW THE FACTS
Improper use of your firearm can get you into serious legal trouble. If you're a gun owner, own a gun for personal or home protection or carry a firearm on a regular basis in New Hampshire or other states; you're going to want to take this class. In this class we will discuss the law aspects of firearms and personal protection, the use of lethal force in and outside the home and how it applies to private citizens, protection of others, selling, buying, concealed vs. open carry and much, much more. (Course Length 4 Hours).
What we will cover in this course:
- Permits & Licensing
- NH State Law vs. Federal Laws
- NH RSA:159 Public Safety & Welfare
- NH RSA:207 Fish & Game
- NH RSA:627 Criminal Code
- NH RSA:630 & 650 Criminal Code
- Traveling with your firearm (Autos, Planes, Mass Transit)
- Use of Lethal Force
- Selling and Buying guns, private sales, interstate
- Home Defense
- Concealed vs. Open Carry
- Ability, Opportunity, Manifest Jeopardy, and Preclusion
- Doctrine of Competing Harms
- Transferred Intent
- Disparity of Force and what it means
- Defending Life & Property (know the difference)
- Protection of Others
- Carrying in Schools and what you need to know.
- The aftermath of a defensive shooting and what to do.
- Dealing with the Police
- Defense Insurance
- Firearms Owners Protection Act (FOPA)
- Preemption Laws and How they apply
- Emergency Powers Act
- NH Stand your Ground Law
- The NH Castle Doctrine
- What is Justifiable Homicide
- Where you can legally carry and where you can't.
- How Fish & Game laws also apply to you.
- Pistols, Shotguns & Rifles
- Pets and more.
- And Much More.
March 14th ~ 6PM to 10PM - $50
Defensive Strategies, LLC
712 Mast Road (2nd Floor)
Manchester, NH 03102