SABRE's Civilian Safety Awareness Pepper Spray Class
Be Smart - Be Ready - Be Safe. SABRE's Civilian Safety Awareness Program one-day class can help you learn how identify threatening behaviors and be better prepared to escape dangerous situations safely.
CSAP students will be educated on the following:
- How to discourage dangerous threats
- Ways to identify and avoid potentially dangerous situations
- Protection at a safe distance
- How to use our products effectively and responsibly
- Personal safety skills for smart living
- How to break away from your attacker and other techniques
Anyone can benefit from taking a CSAP class - whether you're a runner, commuter, student, someone who travels for work, retiree, homemaker, college student - this class is for you!
Have You Heard the Stats?
Being violently attacked is 52 times more likely than experiencing a car accident, 229 times more likely than having your house catch fire and 1,000 times more likely than being in a plane crash.
Numbers like these can be frightening, but the good news is that there are several opportunities throughout each day to minimize potential safety threats.
Our Civilian Safety Awareness Program is structured around helping you take precautions and build habits that could enhance your safety.
What Will You Receive?
CSAP students will be exposed to three (3) hours of Safety Awareness Information, Tips, Skills and Techniques within an intimate and fun atmosphere. Class sizes will be relatively small allowing your instructor to critique your performance and provide important feedback. Each student will receive:
- SABRE Civilian Safety Awareness Manual
- 3 SABRE Water Filled, Inert Practice Canisters
- SABRE Defense Spray with Quick Release Key Ring
- Survivor Skills for Smart Living
- Certificate of Completion
December 17th, 2015 (6-10PM)
Defensive Strategies, LLC
27 Lowell Street ~ Suite 207
Manchester, New Hampshire 03101